Friday, February 26, 2016

A Little About Me

Hey Everybody!

I'm Libby,

I was thinking about what to write for my first blog post and I decided I'm gonna tell you a little about me.

First thing's first, I'm a Jesus freak! My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11 for those of you that were wondering.

Next off, just like it says in the title of my blog, I have a SEVERE nut and soy allergy. No peanut butter or Nutella for me :(

I'm also an author, which is the main reason I'm writing this blog, to let out my creative side when I'm not living in my fictional world.

I'm also: homeschooled, involved in American Heritage Girls, an actress, an athlete, a sister, a daughter and a friend.

Throughout my blog I'm going to teach, vent, create, entertain, and hopefully inspire anyone who comes across it. So hopefully you'll join me in my journey as an author with an allergy!

Bye for now!
Libby

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 NLT 

No comments:

Post a Comment